Saturday, July 31, 2010

David & Xiang (Shee-Young)



Here is a photo of David and Xiang.  David is Chris' older brother.  He has lived in Virginia for over 10 years.  We can't wait to see their brand new house.  They just moved in last month.  The girls skyped David this morning and he said he has enough beds and 3 sleeping bags (hopefully, these are for the kids or maybe they are for the snorers in the family).  David put in a request for us to bring him sweet corn on the cob.  We will need to reserve space in the truck for this.  We will pick up groceries when we arrive and only bring enough snack items to make the trip.  The kids are putting together the top 10 must-see's in Washington D.C. and Virginia.  I will post those when we are finished and we can see how many of them we were able to see/visit.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! How exciting with your blog! I'm going to follow it daily, to see if there are any new posts :) I just got back from vaccation myself. I sent you a post card that tells you where I spent it :) I hope you have a great time in Virginia and Washington D.C when you get there!
    Love
    Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, that's one hot couple there!

    ReplyDelete